Coronavirus Update & Dental ProtocolsTo Our Patients, Neighbors, Co-Workers & Others, To all, we just wanted to touch base. First of all, we hope you are safe and stay healthy during this difficult time. With that said, we wanted to let you know that we have introduced new protocols at our Whittier Square Dentistry, which are in place to keep patients and our team safe. Our priority is to make sure every single person who enters our office is safe. The Covid-19 pandemic continues to bring about new developments, news, and challenges. This message will continue to be updated as new changes come out, that way you remain up to date with everything. Just remember, we are committed to our clients. We are committed to providing the best services possible, regardless of these challenging times. Furthermore, we have taken action on minimizing risks to each and every client. We’re also committed to reducing risks to ourselves and our families. Trust us when we say you’ll be in good hands when you enter our office. ———————————————————————————————— We have introduced various protocols and conditions. As of now, some of these include:
1. Infection Control Protocols. When entering our office, wear a mask . Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office . Maintain social distancing . Our staff will follow precautions set-forth by the CDC, as well as wear PPE
2. Scheduling. Screening for Covid-19 exposure via the phone before your visit . If someone has been sick in your household, within the last 14 days, we’ll reschedule your appointment . We try to accommodate everybody, so please be patient
3. Arriving At The Office. We’ll review your screening in person . We’ll take forehead temperatures for each patient, spouse, relative, nurse, guardian and so forth . Before entering treatment areas, you’ll have to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
4. Treatment. We’ll provide you with microbial/antibacterial rinse before you receive treatment . You’ll be given protective eye-wear while you receive your treatment
5. Checkout. You’ll be asked to wear your mask when you leave the treatment room . Always maintain social distancing, which means only two patients will be checking out at a time. Remain patient while others are at the front desk. ———————————————————————————————————————– We want to say a sincere thank you for trusting us to provide you with the best services. We truly value our relationships with our patients. Just know we are doing everything we can to ensure your experience with us during this time is a good one. We strive to protect our team’s health, the health of our patients, and the health of those throughout our communities. If you have any concerns or questions for us, you can call us. We are all in this together, and we believe that if we all come together and work together, then we can overcome anything. We offer our thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this challenging time. We also believe we’ll come out of the Covid-19 crisis stronger and more prepared for future challenges that we may face.
Call Us NOW
We are just a phone call away for any information you need including insurance or budget questions. Our wonderful experienced dentists are eager to see your healthy teeth and beautiful smile! Good oral hygiene is our top priority. Also, be sure to call us right away if you have any symptoms of infection or dental risk factors that can create serious health conditions in your life.